Registration to the Copy Trading Service
In order to register and have access to the copy trading service you need to acknowledge and accept the following:
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results.
- Tradunity cannot guarantee that the results of the trades will be profitable.
- Tradunity cannot take into considerations the personal goals of the subscribers who copy the Master Accounts trades.
- Do not invest anymore capital than you are ready to lose.
- For technical reasons or broker dependent reasons, some of the trades may not be copied or copied inaccurately, in which case Tradunity cannot be held responsible.
- The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you.
- Before deciding to invest in this trading system you should carefully consider your starting capital. Once the trades start your capital is at risk and we recommend you to only use capital you can afford to lose. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.
- You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial adviser if you have any doubts.
- You must read carefully the complete terms and conditions associated with this service.