I. Terms and Definitions
- For purposes of this Agreement, the following terms shall have the meanings as specified below:
“Tradunity Limited” or “Tradunity” means the company Tradunity Limited which is the right-holder of the https://tradunity.com website.
“Copy Trading Service” means a Tradunity Limited-controlled user service available on the website https://tradunity.com to the https://tradunity.com registered users and designed for monitoring of trade results and transmission of trades based on buy and sell transactions performed in the Tradunity Master trading account exclusively using the MT4 Software.
“Subscriber” means You, being any person or entity registered on https://tradunity.com and given a permission to use the Copy Trading Service in accordance with the terms and conditions as set forth herein.
“You” means You as a user of the Copy Trading Service (‘Your’ and ‘Yours’ shall be construed accordingly).
“Trade” or “Trades” means an act or multiple acts of performing a buy or sell transaction in the Tradunity Master trading account.
“Transmission of a Trade” means the sending of messages to Subscribers about the new Trading Opportunity. Messages (data) are transmitted in electronic form via the Internet. No tangible media are delivered to Subscribers.
“Subscription” means a limited, personal, non-exclusive, ordinary, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license which the Subscriber acquires from Tradunity via the Copy Trading Service on https://tradunity.com and which enables the Subscriber to receive (transmitted) Trades from a certain Tradunity Master Account in order to copy the trades in the Subscriber’s trading account.
“Payment Processor” means a payment system authorized by Tradunity Limited to provide payment processing services related to financial transactions in the Copy Trading Service.
“Payment Account” means a financial account issued by the Payment Processor in its payment system pursuant to a separate agreement with a Subscriber whose use of the Payment Account must be approved by the Payment Processor.
“Third party software” means the software which is developed by third party provider and which are necessary for the Copy Trading Service to run.
“Rules” mean Copy Trading Service rules and conditions that apply to Your use of the Copy Trading Service, published or declared in addition to this Agreement.
“Effective Date” means the date on which this Agreement is entered into by clicking on the “Continue”, “Accept” or a similar button in accordance with the procedure set out below.
“Additional Terms” means the terms and conditions that apply to Your use of the Services, Software, Products and Website of Tradunity Limited, published or declared in addition to this Agreement.
“Affiliated Entities” means any corporation, company or other entities that directly or indirectly control the operation of Tradunity Limited, are controlled by Tradunity Limited or that are together with Tradunity Limited controlled by third parties. For purposes of this document, “to control” and “controlled by” shall mean the direct or indirect ownership of more than 50% (Fifty percent) of the issued and outstanding ordinary shares of a corporation, company or another entity.
“Content” means any content, including text, audio files, images, pictures, video and/or any other type of information or communication.
“Trademarks” means trademark and service mark names, logos, domain names and other distinctive features of trademarks of their respective owners (or license holders).
“Intellectual Property Rights” means patents, patent applications, designs, trademarks and trade names (registered and unregistered), copyrights and other similar rights, database rights, technology, know-how and confidential information, all other intellectual property rights and similar or equivalent rights anywhere in the world that exist now or may exist in the future, as well as applications, alterations and amendments to any of the above rights.
“Tradunity Website” means all elements, content and style (look and feel) of the website, including 3rd level domains, with the URL addresses https://tradunity.com.
“Tradunity Limited Online Materials” means materials available for downloading from the Tradunity Limited Website, as well as any changes made by Tradunity Limited at its sole discretion.
“Tradunity Limited Advertising Materials” means any trademarks, names, brands, logos, banners and any other materials in any form belonging to and/or used by Tradunity Limited to promote the company, its products, services or activities.
“Tradunity Limited Employees” means officers, directors, employees and representatives of Tradunity Limited or Affiliated Entities, as well as any other persons employed by Tradunity Limited or its Affiliated Entities.
“Login” means an identification code which, in combination with the Password, gives You access to Your Account.
“Password” means a code You select, which, in combination with the Login, gives You access to Your Account.
- Words used in singular form include the plural, and vice versa, as appropriate.
- Any words following the terms (in any form) “including”, “among other things”, “in particular” and similar expressions shall be construed as illustrative and not limiting the meaning of the words preceding those terms.
- This Agreement, as well as any updates hereof, constitutes the entire agreement between You and Tradunity Limited in relation to Your use of the Copy Trading Service on https://tradunity.com to browse, search and download Tools and purchase Subscriptions to the Copy Trading Service to be further used under the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
By clicking on the “Continue”, “Accept” or a similar button or an appropriate link, You agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You agree that Tradunity Limited does not guarantee profitability of the Signals available in the Copy Trading Service and is not responsible for any losses of capital that you may suffer by using this service. You further agree that the Subscriber understands all risks involved and takes full responsibility for copying trading operations of others in his own trading account. The Subscriber confirms that he has the right to perform trading operations in the trading account which is going to be used for the implementation of Trading Signals. Some Subscriptions to Signals can be available free of charge, while others are for a certain fee. You shall be solely responsible for payments pertaining to purchases made via the Copy Trading Service.
User who has not agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall have no right to use the Copy Trading Service.
The Copy Trading Service is available for use by persons aged 18 and older.
- This Agreement will automatically cease to be effective if it appears that You are (a) not a registered Subscriber of the Copy Trading Service, or (b) under the age of 18, or (c) a person or entity barred from using any necessary third party software under the laws of any country, including the country in which You are resident or from which You use the any required software.
- Your agreement with Tradunity Limited can also include Additional Terms published or declared by Tradunity Limited in the Internet or on the Tradunity Limited Website. Additional Terms include, without limitations, terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
- Before using the Trading Terminal, Products, Services, Software and Tradunity Website, You must read and agree to the relevant license agreements and additional terms regarding the products or services offered by Tradunity. You can accept such agreements or terms by clicking the appropriate button or as otherwise suggested by Tradunity or by using the Tradunity Software, products, services and Tradunity Website whereby You agree and acknowledge that by such use You accept the relevant agreements or terms set by Tradunity.
- You acknowledge and agree that by accepting the terms and conditions of this Agreement, as well as Rules and Additional Terms, You enter into a legally binding agreement with Tradunity Limited In case of any conflict between Rules, Additional Terms and this Agreement, Rules and Additional Terms shall prevail with respect to any particular service offered by Tradunity Limited We recommend that You print and keep a copy of this Agreement.
- You hereby consent to the use of electronic communication in order to enter into agreements, contracts, make payments, place orders and other records, as well as to the electronic delivery of notices, policies and records of transactions initiated or completed via the Copy Trading Service.
- Furthermore, You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any laws or regulations in any jurisdiction which require an original non-electronic signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, to the extent permitted by applicable mandatory law.
- If You are a resident of a jurisdiction where the use of the Tradunity Software or any third party software required for the Copy Trading Service is prohibited by law due to different requirements or a complete ban on the use of the Tradunity Software or any third party software required for the Copy Trading Service or on the use of the Copy Trading Service itself in any such jurisdiction, do not install or use them.
- Use of the Copy Trading Service requires compatible devices (computer, mobile phone, etc.) and Internet access. The Copy Trading Service may use Your computer (or other device) resources, including, but not limited to, CPU, memory and network connectivity to ensure the functionality of the Copy Trading Service. Tradunity Limited will make commercially reasonable efforts to protect the privacy and integrity of Your computer resources and Your communications. However, You acknowledge and agree that Tradunity Limited cannot give any warranties in this respect.
III. Use of the Copy Trading Service
- You agree to provide accurate and complete information when You register on, and as You use, the Copy Trading Service, and You agree to update Your registration data to keep it accurate and complete. You agree that Tradunity Limited may store and use the registration data You provide for maintaining Your Account and performing its obligations under this Agreement.
- You agree that Tradunity Limited may, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, suspend or terminate the provision of the Copy Trading Service (or its functions) to You personally or all Subscribers.
- Tradunity Limited may engage the services of consultants and other contractors in connection with the performance of obligations and exercise of rights under this Agreement, provided that such consultants and contractors will be bound by the same obligations as Tradunity Limited.
- Tradunity Limited may make available to You various payment processing methods. You agree to abide by any relevant terms and conditions or other legal agreement, whether with Tradunity Limited or the Payment Processor or a third party, that governs Your use of a given payment processing method. You agree that Tradunity Limited may add or remove payment processing methods at its sole discretion and without notice to You.
- You agree to use the Copy Trading Service only for purposes that are permitted by (a) this Agreement, and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions. You agree to comply with all local laws and regulations regarding the download, installation and/or use of the Copy Trading Service.
- You agree not to use the Copy Trading Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Tradunity Limited on https://tradunity.com or the, unless You have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with Tradunity Limited. You specifically agree not to access the Copy Trading Service through any automated means, including use of scripts, crawlers, or similar technologies.
- You agree that You will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the operation of the Copy Trading Service (as well as the servers and networks which service the Copy Trading Service). You agree not to use the trades distributed via the Copy Trading Service, for purposes that may interfere with or disrupt the operation of the servers, networks or websites controlled by Tradunity Limited or any third party.
- You agree that You will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the content of the Copy Trading Service, unless You have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with Tradunity Limited
- You agree that You are solely responsible for, and that Tradunity Limited has no responsibility to You or to any third party for, Your use of the Copy Trading Service and any trades made through it, any breach of Your obligations under this Agreement, and for the consequences of any such breach (including any loss or damage of any kind which Tradunity Limited or any third party may suffer).
- You agree to comply with any and all applicable tax laws, including the reporting and payment of any taxes arising in connection with Your use of the Copy Trading Service and purchase of Subscriptions to Signals in the Copy Trading Service, and that the reporting and payment of any such applicable taxes are Your responsibility.
- Tradunity Limited reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any trades made from the Copy Trading Service. However, You agree that by using the Copy Trading Service You may be exposed to materials or trades that You may find illegal, offensive, indecent or objectionable and that You use the Copy Trading Service at Your own risk.
- You agree that Tradunity Limited and its Affiliated Entities own all right, title and interest in and to the Copy Trading Service. You agree that Tradunity Limited has all the appropriate rights and licenses for the distribution of Subscriptions to the Copy Trading Service. You agree that You will not, and will not allow any third party to, (I) copy, sell, license, distribute, transfer, modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise perform illegal acts in relation to the Copy Trading Service, unless otherwise permitted, (II) take any action to circumvent or defeat the security or content usage rules provided, deployed or enforced by any functionality (including without limitation digital rights management or forward-lock functionality) in the Copy Trading Service, (III) use the Copy Trading Service to access, copy, transfer, transcode or retransmit content in violation of any law or third party rights, or (IV) remove, obscure, or alter copyright notices, trademarks, or other proprietary rights notices of Tradunity Limited, or any third party, affixed to or contained within the Copy Trading Service.
- All rights to Trademarks, as well as property rights and titles, including but not limited to any and all rights to intellectual property are the property of their respective owners or license holders. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, neither party grants to the other party any right, title or interest (including, but not limited to, any implied licenses) in or to Trademarks. Nothing in this Agreement gives Subscriber a right to use any trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features of Tradunity Limited.
IV. Subscription Purchases via the Copy Trading Service
- Tradunity Limited is selling You a Subscription to a Copy Trading Service but the trades made available in the Copy Trading Service are not sold to You. Subscription to a Copy Trading Service shall be valid worldwide and entitle the Subscriber to use the trades to his personal advantage solely in the appropriate MetaQuotes Software (MT4).
Unless otherwise specified in the End User License Agreement, the following limitations of rights to use the Copy Trading Service by the Subscriber shall apply:
- You shall not sell, assign, sub-license, lease, rent, distribute, broadcast, export, import or otherwise transfer rights to use the Copy Trading Service or any component thereof to any third party;
- You shall not undertake, cause, permit or authorize the modification, translation, creation of similar Copy Trading Service, decompiling, disassembling, decryption, hacking of the Copy Trading Service, as well as creation of derivative works;
- Except as explicitly authorized in writing by the Tradunity Limited, You shall not distribute the Copy Trading Service in the Internet;
- Copy Trading Service may comprise or be part of another software and technology owned or controlled by third parties. Use of any third party software or technology included in Copy Trading Service shall be governed by separate License Agreements.
- You shall not access or attempt to access an Account that You are not authorized to access. You agree not to modify the software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the software, for any purposes including obtaining unauthorized access to the Copy Trading Service. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
- Copy Trading Service becomes available for use 24 to 48h working hours after payment of the relevant Subscription to the Copy Trading Service. The Copy Trading Service installation instructions will be sent by non-automatic email containing your login and password for the Copy Trading Service software authentification.
V. Pricing and Payments
- Subscription price shall be expressed in US dollars with no tax included. The Copy Trading Service may display prices of Subscriptions to users in their native currency, but it shall not be responsible for the accuracy of currency rates or conversion.
- Your total price for a Subscription to the Copy Trading Service shall include the price of the Subscription to a Copy Trading Service plus any applicable sales tax; such sales tax shall be based on the bill-to address and the sales tax rate in effect at the time the Subscription to a Copy Trading Service is made. Tradunity Limited will charge tax only in jurisdictions where electronic (digital) goods or software licenses are taxable. No customers shall be eligible for tax exemptions.
- All sales of Subscriptions to a Copy Trading Service shall be final and non-returnable.
- Prices for the Copy Trading Service may change at any time, and the Copy Trading Service does not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- If a Copy Trading Service becomes unavailable following a transaction in relation to renewal of the Subscription to the Copy Trading Service, Your sole remedy shall be a refund of the Subscription renewal fees paid. No refunds of paid Subscription fees will be made in relation to Subscriptions to existing Copy Trading Services, regardless of whether or not such Copy Trading Service was used to perform trading operations.
VI. User Credentials
- You agree that You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all User credentials that may be issued to You by Tradunity Limited or which You may choose Yourself and will be solely responsible for all activity in the Copy Trading Service which involves the use of such credentials. Tradunity Limited may limit the number of User Accounts issued to You or to the company or organization You work for.
VII. Privacy and Information
- We use Your personal data, which help us to create, develop, manage, provide and improve the Copy Trading Service, other services and content, as well as to protect against fraud and copyright violation.
- We may occasionally use Your personal data to send You important notices of changes in our Terms of Services or Policies. We may also use personal data for internal purposes, such as auditing, data analysis and research, which enable us to improve our Services.
VIII. Termination of this Agreement
- This Agreement shall be effective until terminated by either You or Tradunity Limited, as set out below.
- You may terminate this Agreement by discontinuing Your use of the Copy Trading Service and of all Subscriptions to Signals You acquired via the Copy Trading Service.
- Upon termination of this Agreement, all legal rights and obligations to be executed or performed by You or Tradunity Limited (or accrued during the term of this Agreement) or perpetual rights and obligations, shall not be modified due to termination of this Agreement.
- Tradunity Limited may at any time terminate this Agreement with You if:
- (A) You have breached any provision of this Agreement; or
- (B) Tradunity Limited is required to do so by law; or
- (C) You cease to be a User; or
- (D) Tradunity Limited decides to no longer provide the Copy Trading Service.
IX. Disclaimer of Warranties
- YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE COPY TRADING SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE COPY TRADING SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE COPY TRADING SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE THE COPY TRADING SERVICE AND ANY SERVICES OFFERED OR RENDERED BY THE COPY TRADING SERVICE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND TRADUNITY LIMITED HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE COPY TRADING SERVICE AND ANY SERVICES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY, OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. TRADUNITY LIMITED DOES NOT WARRANT AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE COPY TRADING SERVICE, THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN OR SERVICES PERFORMED OR PROVIDED BY THE SUBSCRIPTION TO A THE COPY TRADING SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SIGNAL OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SIGNALS OR SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY TRADUNITY LIMITED OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. SHOULD THE COPY TRADING SERVICE OR OTHER PROVIDED SERVICES PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- YOU AGREE TO USE THE COPY TRADING SERVICE AND ANY MATERIALS DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE COPY TRADING SERVICE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA AS A RESULT OF SUCH USE.
- TRADUNITY LIMITED FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
X. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL TRADUNITY LIMITED. BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE COPY TRADING SERVICE, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF TRADUNITY LIMITED HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- TRADUNITY LIMITED IS NOT A REGISTERED INVESTMENT ADVISOR, BROKER/DEALER, FINANCIAL ANALYST, FINANCIAL BANK, SECURITIES BROKER OR FINANCIAL PLANNER. MQL5 Ltd IS A TECHNOLOGY AND EDUCATIONAL CONTENT PROVIDER WHICH AMONG OTHER THINGS FACILITATES THE SHARING OF TRADE INFORMATION VIA THE INTERNET. USERS OF THE SERVICE MAY USE THE TRADE INFORMATION OR TRADUNITY TECHNOLOGY TO FORMULATE THEIR OWN INVESTMENT DECISIONS WHICH COULD BE TO COPY THE TRADES OF OTHERS. ALL INFORMATION ON THE TRADUNITY WEBSITE IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. THE INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE FINANCIAL ADVICE OR ANY OTHER ADVICE, IS GENERAL IN NATURE AND NOT SPECIFIC TO YOU. BEFORE USING THE COMPANY’S INFORMATION TO MAKE AN INVESTMENT DECISION, YOU SHOULD SEEK THE ADVICE OF A QUALIFIED AND REGISTERED SECURITIES PROFESSIONAL AND UNDERTAKE YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE. NONE OF THE INFORMATION ON OUR SITE IS INTENDED AS INVESTMENT ADVICE, AS AN OFFER OR SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO BUY OR SELL, OR AS A RECOMMENDATION, ENDORSEMENT, OR SPONSORSHIP OF ANY SECURITY, COMPANY, OR FUND. THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INVESTMENT DECISION MADE BY YOU. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN INVESTMENT RESEARCH AND INVESTMENT DECISIONS.
- You hereby agree, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to indemnify, defend, and hold Tradunity Limited, its Affiliated Entities and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and agents, as well as Authorized Carriers, harmless from and against any and all third party claims, demands, causes of action, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damage, costs or expenses (including any reasonable attorneys’ fees), arising out of or accruing from: Your use of the Copy Trading Service in violation of this Agreement of any person or defames any person or violates their rights of publicity or privacy.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the applicable Payment Processors (which may include Tradunity Limited or third parties) and the Payment Processors’ affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all third party claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or accruing from taxes related to Your purchase of a Subscription to the Copy Trading Service.
XII. Changes to this Agreement
- Tradunity Limited reserves the right to change and revise this Agreement. Each time changes are made to this Agreement, Tradunity Limited will publish a revised version of the Agreement on the Website. The revised version of the Agreement shall be effective immediately upon publication. Your use of the Copy Trading Service following any change to this Agreement will constitute Your assent to and acceptance of the revised Agreement.
XIII. General Legal Terms
- This Agreement constitutes the entire legal agreement between You and Tradunity Limited that governs Your use of the Copy Trading Service and can complement any prior agreements between You and Tradunity Limited in relation to the Copy Trading Service.
- You acknowledge that the failure of Tradunity Limited to exercise or enforce or delay of Tradunity Limited in exercising or enforcing any legal rights or remedies provided hereunder (or by any applicable law) shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies on part of Tradunity Limited and that such rights and remedies will continue to be available to Tradunity Limited
- If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, then that provision will be removed from this Agreement without affecting the remaining provisions contained herein. The remaining provisions of this Agreement will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- You acknowledge and agree that each member of the group of companies of which Tradunity Limited is the parent shall be third party beneficiary to this Agreement and that such other companies shall be entitled to directly enforce, and rely upon, any provision of this Agreement that confers a benefit on or rights in favor of them. No other persons or companies shall be third party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
- Neither You nor Tradunity Limited may assign or transfer the rights granted in this Agreement without the prior written consent of the other party. Neither You nor Tradunity Limited shall be permitted to delegate the responsibilities or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the other party.
- This Agreement, as well as Your relationship with Tradunity Limited hereunder shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the British Virgin Islands, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You and Tradunity Limited agree that the courts of the British Virgin Islands shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of this Agreement. Notwithstanding this, You agree that Tradunity Limited shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.