The chat group is a bonus feature of our platform. As it grows, we find the need to impose a set of common sense rules to be followed in these conversation. Remember that we are all on the same team and we work towards a common goal: long term profits.
Chat group Rules and Guidelines
- Read the educational material before you start asking questions. You might find that your question has been already answered. Be respectful to the time of the experts who are on the chat.
- Go through the instruction video you received in your instructions email when you signed up. It will explain a lot about our platform and how to use it. If you have a technical question, send it to our website support, not on the chat group. Before you write to support, at least read your Instruction Email. 50% of the answers to the questions we receive are already there.
- Be respectful to all participants.
- Abusive behavior will not be tolerated. You will first be warned and at the second offense you will be restricted for 1 day. At the third offense you will be restricted for one week and at the fourth one you will be permanently restricted.
- Stick to the topic. Trades, ICO, Markets, Signals, anything related to trading.
- When one of the experts is online, you can ask them questions if you wish. Tag them so they see your question. Experts are not obliged to be online on the chat, they do so out of their will to help you learn more so please, try to ask comprehensible questions.
- Use tags to target the people you want response from. It will be easier for them to find your message.
- Don’t spread FUD or FOMO. Our signals are based on a consistent strategy and clear guidelines. We do not recommend jumping in and out of them and by spreading FUD and FOMO you make people take emotional decisions which we do not recommend.
- Don’t spam. Try to present an arguments to your opinion when you post an analysis or a link. Recurrent spammers will also be restricted.
We are happy to see your activity on the chat room, this set of rules will help us keep it professional and let the experts space to deliver you the answers to the questions you ask!